We know how to handle wrenches, hammers, welding rods, lift bags, rebar, cement pumps, crane controls… underwater. We have all the analogous positions of a construction company:
- Directors: Plan the job and the budget – Meet the deadline and the budget.
- Project Managers: Work with engineers and architects to anticipate obstacles, create solutions.
- Supervisors: On the scene – you want us in charge.
- Safety Officer: Everyone on our crew puts safety first.
- Trades Services: Weld, bolt, cut, test power, assemble, disassemble, position equipment, pour cement — if it happens below the surface, we do it.
- Clean Up Crew: We leave the site debris and hazard-free.
Make Dominion Divers your first call for any marine contract work. (See more)
We are primary marine contractors for hydroelectric power stations, dams, locks, canals, bridges, pump stations, intakes, outfalls, dispersal areas, gates, controls, fish screens, pipes, piers…and more.
We’re your underwater technicians – connecting, testing, installing, cleaning, fixing, replacing whatever it is your asset needs to function. Our general-contracting experience means we’ve seen it all, and we’ll know it when we see it on your asset. (See more)
Installations & Removal
Count on Dominion Dives to dismantle and take it away without doing environmental damage. (See more)
Call us for any underwater blasting support including: placement, control, and debris removal. (See more)